Search

Saturday, September 24, 2011

NEW BOOK IDEA!!

I don't want to jinx it by saying too much about it, but I'll give you the PERFECT title that popped into my head!

The Blood Train


And of course, as my usual routine demands, I filled a whole folder with pictures to go with the ideas in my head! (It's very creepy.) Want me to share?

Ok you twisted my arm:





















































"Welcome to The Blood Train Miss. You had better get comfortable. You won't be leaving."

6 comments:

  1. OMG...that is good. Scary!! but good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks creepy great! Hope you do something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blood Train...all aboard for terror!

    Love it!

    I also like finding images to help bring my fantasy worlds to life and for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo...that sounds cool! And creepy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO this sounds good. And I like the mood pictures. I'd like to read it now please. Thank you much :)

    ReplyDelete