Search

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Newest Form of Procrastination

Two words. Two lovely addicting words.

Veronica Mars.

I know. Its come and gone right? Well that's the only way I do things. For some reason I'll hear about a book, series, movie and it wont sound interesting at all. Give it a year or two, everyone's forgotten about it, and I discover it like Columbus discovering America "for the first time." (That was a little slap to Mr. Columbus in case you didn't catch it. The vikings? Hello?)

Back on track. The evidence? I started watching One Tree Hill in its 6th season. Bones in its 5th. I read Twilight a full 3 years after it was published, and now Veronica Mars.

What can I say, I'm always late to the party.

Seriously though, somebody should have alerted me to what I was missing! All the wit? All the shenanigans? Shame on you!

I suppose all this I hear about the Hunger Games series will follow suit. It just doesn't seem interesting, but give it a few years, I'll be blogging about how awesome it is and you'll be shaking your heads. Come on we'll shake together...


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment