Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

NA....NO....WRI....MO!

Is that the thrill of anticipation I smell? I think it is!

Apparently I've been under a rock this last month or so, because NaNoWriMo has snuck right up on me!

It's a little like when your realize summer vacation is over, and you have to go back to school in a week? Only school, is a free for all shopping trip on the only cruise mall in the world!

IN CASE YOU CAN'T SEE... I'm super excited!

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about... I'll tell you! NaNoWriMo= National Novel Writing Month! Its a month long contest that opens every November first. The challenge? Write a full novel between November 1st and November 30th.

Rules? It must be 50,000 words or more. You have to type more than one word 50,000 times. It hast to be a novel (if you consider it a novel, so do they!) Don't edit! Editing's for December.

And at the end of this marathon of prose, you submit your work for validation of word count. If you've written a full novel by the end of the month, you win! You get a certificate and everything!

I'M SO EXCITED!


See for yourself!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment