Search

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pitch Wars!!

Ok, so I wasn't going to blog about this. Not because I didn't want to, but I didn't think I'd have the time! I'm currently in my hotel room outside of Disneyland, and this week has been as fun as it has been exhausting. We don't head back until Saturday, and it's a two day drive. Blurg.

BUT, I entered Pitch Wars on Monday, and have been obsessively refreshing my email and Twitter feed every few minutes while I wait in those huge lines for the roller coasters. (I love me some Space Mountain.)

And surprisingly, I'm not being as neurotic about it as I thought. Am I stalking the four mentors on Twitter to see if any of their vague tweets apply to me? Yes, yes I am. Do I refresh my email 100 times a day? Of course. Downing antacids like jellybeans? You betcha!

But I'm relatively calm otherwise. I even forget there's people with my chapters sometimes, maybe even for a whole hour, before I scramble for my phone again and refresh everything. ;-)

I know. I'm a bit of a mess. I like it that way though. Makes life interesting.

Did you enter Pitch Wars? Get any requests? TELL ME, I want to know!

Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment